PREPARATION: 15MIN | COOKING: 20MIN | READY IN: 35MIN
Grilled pork marinate (serves 4)
- 500g pork chops
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 C fish sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Slice into thin slices (1mm) or get sliced pork from butcher. Mix and toss all ingredients in a bowl. Marinate and set aside for 30 minutes or more.
- Heat a large fry pan to high heat. Drain the pork well. Add one tbsp of peanut or rice bran oil to the fry pan. Stir fry the pork for 1-3 minutes until sauce is reduced.
Note: Grilling over charcoal BBQ will yield better flavours!
Lime and coriander sauce
- 1/2 C warm water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 C rice vinegar
- 2 whole limes, juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/4 C sliced carrot & white radish
- 1 bunch chopped coriander
- 1 chilli, sliced (optional)
- Mix the warm water and sugar in a small bowl. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and set aside.
Note: it can served cold or warm.
- 1 pack cooked rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 C home grown lentil sprouts
- 1 C home grown alfalfa sprouts
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Handful of mint and coriander
- 1 - 2 chilli, sliced
- Sydney Sprout Delicious Crispy Shallots (as topping)
- Line the bottom of four bowls with some lettuce and then add a large handful of noodles.
- Next, add on with sprouts, mint, coriander and chilli. Place the pork on top, and sprinkle some crispy shallots.
- Serve with lime coriander sauce on the side.