PREPARATION: 10 MIN | READY IN: 10 MIN
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
- 100g rocket salad (washed and dried)
- 1 pear thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 handful of home grown chickpea sprouts
- 1 handful home grown alfalfa sprouts
- 1 handful home grown mungbeans sprouts (can choose between green or black pearl - we prefer black pearl)
- 3-4 pieces, crumbled goat cheese
- ⅔ cup fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp capers
- 2 tsp dijon whole mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Sprinkle some pomegranate and roasted pine nuts or walnuts if you feel like being extra fancy. (Note 1).
- Place the rocket, pear, sprouts, chopped dill, crumbled goat cheese and capers on a serving platter. Top with pomegranate and roasted pine nuts.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Note 1: Roast nuts in the oven 170 degrees C for 10 -15mins until it has turned a nice golden colour. It will bring a delicious flavour with the added crunch.