Spring is here! We have a great recipe for a spring salad using ingredients from the peas family.
This recipe is vegetarian and gluten free.
PREPARATION: 5MIN | COOKING: 2MIN | READY IN: 10MIN
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2C (1 bunch) homegrown microgreen pea sprouts
- 2C snow peas
- 1/2 C cooked Edamame (peeled)
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 3 stalks of dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra Virgin oil
Some salt for taste
- Prepare the snow peas - Use a sharp knife to trim ends and remove the thin string from one side of the snow peas.
- Place trimmed snow peas in boiling water with a pinch of salt for 1 or 2 min.
- Drain the snow peas and put in ice or cool water to keep the bright green colour.
- Cut snow peas in half and add to a bowl with homegrown microgreen pea sprouts, peeled edamame and feta cheese.
- Make a dressing with lemon juice, finely chopped garlic & dill, extra virgin oil and some salt and mix well together.
- Sprinkle some feta cheese on top. Enjoy!