Level up your smashed avo toast with broccoli sprouts and super charge your breakfast! The added miso will bring a slightly sweet and salty umami flavouring in this fusion offering.
PREPARATION: 5 MIN | COOKING: 2 MIN | READY IN: 8 MIN
Ingredients (2 serves)
- 1/2C homegrown broccoli microgreens
- 2 bread slices (your choice of bread)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- some sliced radish
- 2 tbsp miso (recommended brown rice miso from Enokido)
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Mix all miso sauce ingredients until smooth in consistency and place aside.
- Toast the slices of bread until golden and firm.
- Remove the pit from the avocado. Use a big spoon to scoop out the flesh. Put in a bowl and mash it up with a fork until it’s smooth. Mix in a pinch of salt and lemon juice.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the toast. Spread mashed avocado and sprinkle homegrown broccoli microgreen sprouts.
- Dollop some miso sauce on top of toast and enjoy!