Stir Fry Garlic Chives Flower with Bean Sprouts September 21 2016
Ingredients (Serves 2-4)
- 300g bean sprouts (washed and drained to freshen)
- 1 bunch of garlic shoots or garlic flower (washed and chopped into 5cm lengths)
- 4 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic (smashed)
- 3 tsp oil
- Heat up oil in the wok. Add garlic and stir fry till golden brown.
- Add in chopped garlic flowers/shoots. Toss for a few seconds.
- Add in bean sprouts.
- Add in all the seasoning. Toss and stir fry quickly for one minute to combine.
- Keep it crunchy and serve immediately.